[Debian-olpc-devel] python-vte 0.22.3 (bugfix) for lenny

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Fri Nov 13 15:46:09 UTC 2009

On Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 04:12:42PM +0100, Sascha Silbe wrote:

>python-vte 0.22.3 contains a bug fix [1] required for
>sugar-pippy-activity [2].
>sid has 0.22.4 (so squeeze will soon have it, too), but lenny only
>has 0.16.14-4 and I don't see it in [3], so it might need to get
>backported.
>

>[1] http://bugs.debian.org/556090
>[2] http://bugs.sugarlabs.org/ticket/1058
>[3] http://debian.jones.dk/dists/lenny/sugar/source/Sources

Thanks a lot.

Even better, however, if instead of posting here you file as bugreport
against sugar-pippy-activity.

(if you are uncertain which package to file against, then better file
against a wrong package (e.g. sugar-0.86) than not file at all
(including posting here) as the risk of loosing track is higher when not
filed _somewhere_.

  - Jonas