[Debian-olpc-devel] 'rainbow' uploaded to mentors.debian.net

Luke Faraone luke at faraone.cc
Wed Nov 18 18:19:42 UTC 2009

On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 12:51, Jonas Smedegaard <dr at jones.dk> wrote:

> So much for that *example*.  Now please inspect other parts of §10.1. And
> when done, please inspect Debian Policy §10.2 too.

I reviewed DP §10.1 and §10.1.2, and my package appears to be compliant with
it.

Did you snip my suggested next move because you disagreed with it, because
> you found it irrelevant, because it didn't work or just accidentally?

I tried it, (adding "DEB_PYTHON_DESTDIR = $(CURDIR)/debian/$(cdbs_curpkg)")
it produced the same results as before. I'm using pysupport, by the way.

--
Luke Faraone
http://luke.faraone.cc