[Debian-olpc-devel] order

lonnie gillis soulmateinwaiting at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 26 12:16:52 UTC 2009

Dear Sir/Madam:

     -    Welcome to our ~homepage~:hopoper.net
     -    ~M-S-N~:lianghong2010 at hotmail.com

     -    We are great online seller.now we open a new online store Better Serving than other.Quality 100% saitidfied.There online store  such as:watches\bags\shoes\t-shirts\sunglasses and so on.welcome visite our website and if you love any items.Please If you choose us i belive that you will get lowest price here......

     -    PayPal.The safer, easier way to pay......

     -    Junjun !