[Debian-olpc-devel] Glucose 0.84 and 0.85 packaged for Debian!

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-ui-sugar-debian-olpc-devel at silbe.org
Sun Sep 20 19:36:21 UTC 2009

On Sun, Sep 20, 2009 at 12:32:11AM +0200, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:

> As subject says, Glucose (and some of Fructose) 0.84.0 and 0.85.7 is
> now  packaged for Debian!
Thanks for all your hard work! :-|

Tried the 0.85 packages out yesterday (fetching the two ones stuck in
the NEW queue from your repository and built them manually), but only
noticed today that you have a fixed metacity version in your repository
as well.
I've encountered a few bugs (e.g. broken metadatareader), but AFAICT all
of those are upstream ones (I'm testing inside a chroot on an
OpenRD-Base, i.e. ARM/EABI box).

CU Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/