[Debian-olpc-devel] GTK_WIDGET_HAS_FOCUS

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-ui-sugar-debian-olpc-devel at silbe.org
Fri Apr 9 12:07:05 UTC 2010

On Fri, Apr 09, 2010 at 02:58:50AM +0200, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:

>> Did you face any problem with  GTK_WIDGET_HAS_FOCUS in artwork-0.88?
David, can you provide some details on the issue, please?
Did it fail at compile- or run-time? What did you have to change? Is the
change backwards-compatible (i.e. would the changed source compile and
work on older versions of gtk)?
Can you file a bug upstream (bugs.sugarlabs.org), please?

> Sascha: Perhaps you would like to try (when we know what to look for)?
As soon as I a) know what to check and b) can get around #576270 - will
try manually symlinking the files now.

CU Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/