[Debian-olpc-devel] GTK_WIDGET_HAS_FOCUS

chirag jain chiragjain1989 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 06:59:45 UTC 2010

Hi Sascha,

In sugar-artwork-0.88, GTK_WIDGET_HAS_FOCUS is a depreciated macro and we
have to use function gtk_widget_has_focus() function instead.

There is another similar problem with GTK_WIDGET_IS_SENSITIVE macro which is
a second depreciated macro. Again we have to use the
gtk_widget_is_sensitive() instead.

I have created the patches for them and uploaded the sources to Launchpad
sugar PPA. We are testing the USR ISO and looking for other problems.

I will also file a bug at bugs.sugarlabs.org

Thanks and Regards

--
Chirag