[Debian-olpc-devel] Sugar-etoys-activity : depend being non-free

Ankur Khurana ankur at seeta.in
Tue Aug 3 18:16:56 UTC 2010

Hi Luke and others,

In your previous review of sugar-etoys-activity , you mentioned some changes
needed to be done to sugar-etoys-activity.Can you elaborate on that ? i am
quoting that review below.It will be helpful if you can tell me how to go
about changing package from main to contrib.

Review based on git commit b174450.

>  * debian/control.in:
>    - Your package depends on etoys, which is in non-free. This means
> your package should be in contrib, rather than main.น
>
> น: Whether etoys should be in non-free or not is a different discussion.
> I don't think it should from my cursory reading of the debate, but for
> getting it in main, one would have to convince the ftp-masters of that.

Regards,
Ankur