[Debian-olpc-devel] CONTACT FEDEX COURIER COMPANY IMMEDIATELY

Mr. Ugo James drmorrisboni at rocketmail.com
Tue Aug 24 14:51:09 UTC 2010

C PAULAH  & COUNSELORS
 AT LAW 06 BP 1409 AKPAKPA
DODOMEY COTONOU
REPUBLIC OF BENIN,
Dear Friend,
I have been waiting for you since to contact us for your Funds package of $3.6,000.00 United States Dollars, but I did
not hear from you since that time.Then I went and deposited the Funds with EXPRESS DELIVERY COMPANY Cotonou,
Benin Republic before I travelled out of the country for Course and I will not come back till end of march next year
2011.What you have to do now is to contact the, EXPRESS DELIVERY COMPANY as soon as you receive this message to know when they will deliver your package to you to avoid expiring date of you package certified draft.For your bestintrest,

I have paid for the shipping charge, Insurance premium Fee of the funds showing that it is not a Drug Money or meant
to sponsor Terrorist attack in your Country.The only money you will send to the Courier Company to deliver your Funds
direct to your postal Address in your country is ($125.00 US) United States Dollars only being Security Keeping Fee of
your deposited package so far.Again, don't be deceived by anybody to pay any other money except $125 US Dollars.
I would have paid that but they said no because they don't know when you will contact them and in case of  demurrage, but am sure that there will be no dumorage at this time.
You have to contact the EXPRESS DELIVERY
COMPANY now for the delivery of your package Fund with this information bellow;Contact Person: Dr. Peter Sam
EMAIL:(fedexcour2010 at w.cn) Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your current postal address and Direct telephone
number to them again to avoid any mistake on the delivery, I repeat again, try to contact them as soon as you receive
this message to avoid any further delay or dumorrage for immediate action of your delivery. You should also let me
know through email as soon as you receive your package funds.Yours Faithfully,
YOUR FULL NAME;.........
YOUR ADDRESS:...........
YOUR COUNTRY:...........
YOUR OCCUPATION:........