[Debian-olpc-devel] PROCESSING OF YOUR ATM CARD

ATM CARD PROCESSING UNIT. office832-----9543 at att.net
Wed Dec 29 21:57:10 UTC 2010

SKYE BANK PLC
ATM CARD PROCESSING UNIT.
HEAD OFFICE - ABUJA Office
Zaria street, Abuja
Postal Address: P.M.B 0187, Garki Abuja
Tel:+234 90 538098877
Fax:+234 90 538098878
Our Ref: RTB /SNT/STB

Dear Valued Customer,

This is to officially inform you that, your long awaited Inheritance, Lotto Fund with the Central Bank have been approved today after a board meeting with the board of

directors and we have agreed to release your part payment Inheritance/ Contract fund via our ATM MASTER CARD with approved Certificate No: SB/00757575

This message is sent from  Skye InterSwitch  online  Secure Server to verify and conscription the sum of $4.8MILLION USD into  your ATM CARD  with  the Approval

Registration of No: SB/00757575 in your favour.

For Final activation of the card,you are advised to choose one of the approved payment card companies namely below and get back to us alongside the copy of your

identification.

(A)EazyCard,
(B)Mastercard,
(C)VisaCard,
(D)WebSurfer,

I  am directed by the management to inform you that upon the Completion, we will use our accredited Express Courier Network to send it to you to enable you receive it

within 48 hours but as the matter of urgency, we need your resident phone,your full name and address,your age and Occupation and your direct Mobile line  for program of

transaction alert signal to enable you monitor all the transaction on your mobile to avoid fraud. You will be receiving an alert on your mobile for every  withdrawal  and balance

Left.

Re- Confirm your Full names, Address, Occupation and Telephone numbers, so as to be sure they match with what we have in our data base down here.

Yours Faithfully,
Dr ALIYU  Hassan
Director ATM Swift Card &
Foreign Operation Payment Due Process Unit
Tel:+234-818-5738-783
Email:office7896555 at yahoo.com
Email:telex at computermail.net