[Debian-olpc-devel] FROM MR. MAXSWELL EKONG

Maxswell Ekong maxswellekong at sify.com
Tue Jan 5 21:20:43 UTC 2010

FROM MR. MAXSWELL EKONG
Bill and Exchange Department
Bank of Africa, Ouagadougou.
Burkina Faso.

Dear Friend,

How are you and compliment of the season, It is my urgent need for your assistance as a foreigner to contact you for this transaction. I am  manager bill and exchange department Bank of Africa (BOA), Ouagadougou. Burkina Faso.

I have the opportunity of transferring the left over funds ($15.3million) left in an account for
years. I need your cooperation in this business deal where this money can be transfer to your account and thereafter we share in the ratio of 50% for me, 40% for you and 10% for any expenses that will come during the transfer, if you agree to my business proposal.

Please give the following information about you to enable me roll your name in bank's system as the beneficiary:

1. YOUR FULL NAME:
2. ADDRESS:
3. TELEPHONE N°:
4. AGE:
5. OCCUPATION:
6. COUNTRY:
7. SCAN COPY OF YOUR IDENTITY:

Further details of the transfer/draft text of application form will be send to you as soon as I
receive your interest.

With Regards.
MR. MAXSWELL EKONG