[Debian-olpc-devel] List of tasks to be done (was: Re: maintaining squeak and friends)

Siegfried-Angel Gevatter Pujals siegfried at gevatter.com
Wed Jan 27 19:48:57 UTC 2010

2010/1/27 Jonas Smedegaard <dr at jones.dk>:
> So if you don't care then I suggest I "invade" your nice tight packaging
> with my complex CDBS addons. You can then leave those CDBS parts to me, or
> if interested then I shall enjoy guiding you into the world of CDBS.

Fine by me, feel free to change the packages as you want :).

Actually, most of my packages use CDBS, but I like dh7 more and tend
to use it for any new packages I create now. However, I see you have
some nice stuff (eg. copyright-check.mk) and if that's what everyone
else here is using I have no problem with doing the same.

By the way, wouldn't it be more practical to have those CDBS rules
(and maybe also the scripts lying around on the wiki) in a common
"sugar-packaging-tools" package?

Cheers,

Free Software Developer       363DEAE3