[Debian-olpc-devel] List of tasks to be done (was: Re: maintaining squeak and friends)

Siegfried-Angel Gevatter Pujals siegfried at gevatter.com
Wed Jan 27 23:46:09 UTC 2010

I've also started packaging Image Viewer, this time using the CDBS
stuff, but somehow the .deb ends up empty... :/

git://git.debian.org/git/collab-maint/sugar-imageviewer-activity.git

>> You do not deliberately want to _avoid_ CDBS and am fine with using that too.  :-)
Now that I've tried this out I'm not so sure anymore. But what shall I
do, you're the DD! ;P  </jk>

Cheers,

Free Software Developer       363DEAE3