[Debian-olpc-devel] Review of sugar-poll-activity
luke at faraone.cc
Sat Jul 10 03:16:15 UTC 2010
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Review based off commit 1b54e5.
First and foremost: Please remember to run "fakeroot debian/rules clean"
before committing your changes if you've built the package. This ensure
that no autogenerated files (other than control, of course) are
included. I ran the rule and it removed a number of files in debian/.
(git commit c38c91)
Also, please remember to make changes to debian/control.in rather than
debian/control if .in is present. Your commit 91db51 was overridden when
I ran the clean rule.
What follows are a list of items I found but did not correct. Please do
so and commit each fix you implement separately.
- Vcs-Browser and Vcs-Git are set to invalid URLs
- Homepage should point to the wiki page of the activity, not the
Sugar home page.
- all lines in the package description should be wrapped at 72
- update Standards-Version to 3.9.0, the latest version.
- if you cannot find a URL to download the upstream source tarballs,
this file should be removed. I suspect this is the case.
* debian/docs: include lesson plans in documentation¹
¹: debian/docs tells debhelper to install all the paths listed in the
file into the packages' documentation folder,
more information on how to do this.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.10 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the Debian-olpc-devel