[Debian-olpc-devel] Review of sugar-record-activity
luke at faraone.cc
Mon Jul 19 18:40:52 UTC 2010
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Review based off c68b61e.
I did make some changes, so you'll need to pull in my commits before you
get working on this to avoid a merge conflict.
What follows are a list of items I found but did not correct. Please do
so and commit each fix you implement separately.
- Remove " * Switch to dpkg-source 3.0 (quilt) format", usually you
don't mention packaging changes that take place before an upload.
- We don't track a upstream-git branch, therefore lines 17 through
74 are not applicable, and should be removed. (this applies to all of
- Include year for the last Copyright stanza.
- Include brief license text under the first occurrence of "LGPL-2",
as you did with GPL-2+.
- Rename "MIT/X11 (BSD like)" to "other-X11" and include the full
- Use the "©" symbol or don't, but be consistent.
- Replace PACKAGE_NAME with your package name.
- This should be updated to point to the location of the upstream
tarball. If you cannot find a URL to download the upstream source
tarballs, this file should be removed.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.10 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the Debian-olpc-devel