[Debian-olpc-devel] DebConf Sugar Planning

Jonas Smedegaard jonas at jones.dk
Tue Jul 20 22:42:40 UTC 2010

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 02:18:29PM -0400, Luke Faraone wrote:
>I'll be at DebConf from Jul 31 to Aug 8. I think it would be useful to
>have an informal Debian - Sugar/OLPC planning session during the time.
>I currently don't have any plans for attending any specific events.
>
>During this time, we could do an in-person review of some of the
>activities that have been packaged recently, recording the results in
>the mailing list of course.
>
>I'll be arriving around 4/5pm on terminal day of DebCamp, and leaving
>around noon on the terminal day of DebConf (Aug 8). A review would
>probably take no longer than 90 minutes.
>

>Let me know what works for everybody,

I will be at both Debcamp and Debconf, and have no tight schedule.

I suggest we simply meet when we bump into each other, but am ok with a
set time too - post a suggestion here on the list if you feel it is
needed.

Looking forward to finally meet you in real life!

Who else on this list attends Debconf too?

  - Jonas