[Debian-olpc-devel] Etoys review

Ankur Khurana ankur at seeta.in
Mon Jul 26 17:23:08 UTC 2010

well it seems that there is some problem from my end.In my local copy i was
getting no lintian warnings , and there was nothing to commit and everything
was up to date.So i tried cloning repo in different directory and it indeed
gave the warning. I have edited the rules files accordingly but now,

when i build the package ( i use git-buildpackage --git-ignore-warning ) ,
in the end just before signing of the package , it runs lintian and i get
the warning

sugar-etoys-activity source: build-depends-on-python-dev-with-no-arch-any

but when i run the lintian seperately on the deb package , i do not get that
warning.That warning seem to appear only at time of building.It is somewhat
confusing right now as what to choose between them.

Regards,
Ankur