[Debian-olpc-devel] lintian warning: sugar-irc-activity

Ankur Khurana ankur at seeta.in
Tue Jul 27 17:39:32 UTC 2010

well i tried the method of removing executing bits and it worked.
well after some guidance from Luke , i added the following under install
rule in debian/rules,

find
debian/sugar-irc-activity/usr/share/sugar/activities/IRC.activity/purk/scripts/
-type f -print0 | xargs -0 chmod a-x

it did removed warning , but in anycase it seems that this was not to be
used , please tell me.
and Thanks for your help :)

Regards,
Ankur.