[Debian-olpc-devel] Dear Sir or Madam: 2010

Colin Carruthers carr1002 at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Mar 27 03:59:18 UTC 2010

Dear friends
     We are the Special Friendship  International Trading Company. We mainly sell electrical product.such digital cameras, mobile phones, LCD TV, the Xbox, laptop computers, DV, such as the MP4, global positioning system, so on.all projects and a 12-month international warranty. If you want to buy things, please contact us freely, our company would like to offer more discounts and the best services for business cooperation with you / your company.any other concerns, you're welcome to visite our website: www.itelep.com. Please feel free to contact us:
      E-mail    : itelep at 188.com

3