[Debian-olpc-devel] Sugar 0.88

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-ui-sugar-debian-olpc-devel at silbe.org
Wed Mar 31 00:17:57 UTC 2010

On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 10:05:48PM +0200, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:

> New packaging releases are now released of the following:
[Glucose 0.84/0.86/0.88]
Wow, thanks!

> If interested in packaging, don't hesitate to ask if something is not
> obvious from just looking at it!
I'll probably do once I try again setting up nightly snapshot builds -
the last time I failed because of conflicts with PO files (that got
dropped from the tarball at some point), but that should be fixed now.

>    deb http://debian.jones.dk/ sid sugar
I updated Glucose with packages from that repo (using https - thanks!).
Now Sugar fails to start up: some KeyError with NoneType being used in
layout-related code. Will investigate tomorrow.

> Browse packaged now, and tested that it works with 0.88 libs!
I don't see sugar-browse-activity-0.88 in the above repo. Is it
somewhere else?

CU Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/