[Debian-olpc-devel] Business Collaboration

John T. England admin at squiebras.cl
Fri May 21 03:48:41 UTC 2010

Attn: Letter from JOHN ENGLAND .

With Due respect Sir/ Madam,

This might come to you as a surprise. However. I am John England . An American soldier in peace keeping force here in Iraq.

I’m serving in the military of the 1st Armored Division in Iraq, after going through your profiles yours capture my interest as I strongly believe you are in the better position to assist in this very matter as well.

As you know as solders  we been attack severally with bomb blast We managed to move our funds in the tune of $ 10 Million USD in cash.

ID information 10 U.S.C. Section 3013, Secretary of the Army; Army Regulation 25-1, Army Information Management; Army Regulation 380-19, Information Systems Security; E.O. 9397 (SSN).

This fund itself was discovered some years ago and we have hidden and concealed the funds waiting for an opportunity to move the funds out. Now there will be no more time. All US troops are leaving Iraq you see this at B.B.C NEWS, most of us have been redeployed to Afghanistan. We have to move the funds now or we likely to loose everything.

I’m contacting you as an external body because of our status as American soldiers on war duty. Our activities are highly limited based on the U.S military code of conduct.

We want to move this fund  to you if you can be trust worthy person, so you preserved our own part share of this very fund till when we will comes over to meet with you. You are legitimate to  30% of the total amount.

So If you are interested kindly send an e-mail signifying your interest including your most confidential telephone numbers for quick communication this is necessary in the interest and the protection of our partnership,

Then we can send to you details and it is 100% risk free. Please contact us immediately for more information.

I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU

Sincerely

JOHN ENGLAND