[Debian-olpc-devel] review sugar-browse-activity

Ishan Bansal ishan at seeta.in
Thu Oct 21 19:12:41 UTC 2010

Hi Jonas

Sorry for the late response.

Thanks for the pointers provided.

I completely agree with you and would like to discuss the changes i intend
to make in the browse activity-:

1. Updated the browse from version '115' to '119'.

2. Bumped the standard version to '3.9.1.0'.

3. Commented the patch "1002_revert_gnome_hack.patch" in the series file as
it gave http://paste.ubuntu.com/517605/ error in build.

I have tested the changes locally and it seems to be working fine.

Wish if you can review the above changes and provide me feedback on any
further changes required.

Regards

ishan