[Debian-olpc-devel] Did you instruct one Mr. John Lenon to claim your payment on your behalf....?

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA office887665667 at att.net
Wed Sep 15 09:45:57 UTC 2010

--
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
TINUBU SQUARE LAGOS.
Tel:+234-8130004080

This is the second time we are notifying you about this said fund,it has
been gazetted to be released, via Key Telex Transfer (KTT) - Direct Wire
Transfer to
you or through any of our correspondent bank nominated by the senate
committee for foreign over-due fund transfer.
After due vetting and evaluation of your file that was sent to us by the
Nigerian Government in conjunction with the Ministry of Finance and Foreign
Affairs

Ministry. This bank has an instruction to see to the immediate release of
the sum of (US$10 Million) of your claim that has been holding since is
transferred into your
bank Account from their Domiciliary Account with this bank. Meanwhile, a
Man came to my office few days ago with some documents and a letter,
claiming to be your true representative. Here are his information for you
to confirm to this office if this Man is truly from you or not so that the
Federal Government will not be held responsible for paying into any wrong
accounts.

1. Did you instruct one Mr. John Lenon J-Lenon group Ltd. Texas-USA, whose
information's is below, to claim and receive the payment on your behalf ?

2. Did you sign any "Deed of Assignment" in his favor thereby making him
the current beneficiary with the following account details: Account Name:
J-Lenon

group Ltd, A/C #USD114-1025567-8, Bank Name: Chase Bank, USA, Swift Code:
SCBL11K111.

CLAIM NAME: Mr. John Lenon J-Lenon group Ltd
BANK NAME: Chase Bank, USA,
SWFT CODE: SCBL11K111.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: USD114-1025567-8,

Please do reconfirm to this office if you still alive or death, as a mater
of urgency if this Man is from you.
We were meant to understand from our findings that you have been going
through hard ways by paying a lot of charges to see to the release of your
fund (US$10
Million), which has been the handwork of some miscreant elements from this
Country. We advice that you stop further communication with any
correspondent with
anyone if you want to receive your fund or anywhere concerning your funds,
as you have met up with the whole requirements. We know your
representatives in Nigeria or anywhere in the world, will advice you if you
still go ahead with them, which will be on your own risk. Your
(US$10 Million) will reflect in your designated bank account within five
Bank working days.
Do not go through anybody again but through this Bank if you really want
your fund.

Finally, you are hereby advised to indicate to this honorable office with
immediate effect, if you are the person that instructed Mr. John Lenon to
come for
the claim of these funds, to enable me endorse for the final payment
approval order on his behalf.
We wait to hear from you soonest with the below information:

FULL NAME :
ADDRESS :
AGE :
OCCUPATION :
TELEPHONE NUMBER/MOBILE :

Send me the above information to update my data and be rest assured of our
professional service.
As soon as we receive this, we will commence with all necessary procedures
in order to remit this money into your account within 24hours. The Central
Bank
Governor, in conjunction with the Federal Ministry of Finance (FMF)
Executive Board of Directors and the Senate Committee For Foreign Over-Due
Inheritance
Fund have approved and accredited this Apex Bank with the Office of the
Director, International Remittance/Foreign Operations, to handle and
transfer all
foreign inheritance funds this Second Quarter of fiscal year 2010.
However, we shall proceed to issue all payment details to the said Mr.
John Lenon, if we do not hear from you within the next seven working days
from today.
We are sorry for any inconvenience the delay in transferring of this fund
must have caused you and also do call this office now to know that you are
still
alive please contact our bank Email Adress:  ekengomangcbn at gmail.com

OFFICIALLY SIGNED.
Governor, Central Bank. &