[Debian-olpc-devel] Hello. From Mike,

mike mikedon89 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 7 18:28:00 UTC 2011

Hello. From Mike,

PLEASE VERY IMPORTANT
Dearest One.

It is my pleasure to write to you, which I believe will be a surprise, as we are both complete strangers. My name is Mike Don; I am 20 years old and the only child of late Dr. Don Martins from Republic of Congo.

My father was the former director of military intelligence, and special acting general manager of the Teresi mining cooperation. I need your humble assistance to transfer the sum of (12,500,000.00USD),into your foreign bank account for onward investment.
This money is revenues from solid minerals and Diamonds sale which were under my father possession. He made this money with his sensible position in the office, and this is the only thing I inherited from my late parents.

My uncles has claim other properties of my father and threatening to kill me after i find out that they are the people who killed my father, hence the reason of coming down to Abidjan the capital city of Ivory Coast concerning this deposit fund he made with the bank here in Ivory Coast. I am alone in a totally strange country without parents, relatives or any body to care for me, Death has caused me allot of pains.

Please I will like you to treat this matter with topmost Urgency and confidentially because of my late father Personality as I don't want it exposed. I will wait for your very urgent response so that I can furnish you with all details involved. I am ready to offer you 15% for your assistance in this particular transaction and also as soon as I hear from you I will forward their contact Details and any other information you might need. I wait your urgent response.

Sincerely,
Mike Don.