[Debian-olpc-devel] My Dearest One

Miss Olga Petukhova knhadmin at knh.or.ke
Mon Jun 20 23:54:21 UTC 2011

My Dearest One

I am Miss Olga P Bernard-Seko, a Russian, presently based in Cote d'ivoire and was mistress to Mr B.Seko who was a wealthy Gold/Cocoa merchant. He died on the 3rd October, 2008 and suspected to have been poisoned by his partners in one of his business trips to London. Upon his death, his extended family drove me and my only daughter, Sherry out of the family residence and claimed he had a legally wedded indigenous wife with two children.

I am not disputing this and explained that my daughter, Sherry should be allowed to stay but this fell on deaf ears saying my child is an illegitimate child because of their greed.I have lost my parents and contact with my extended family who were against my relationship with Mr Bernard-Seko.

Before his death,on the 9th,July,2006,which is the birthday of Sherry,he had given me secretly a certificate of deposit of a financial institution where he had deposited some funds, of 5.5 Million USD with 98KG of Gold dust and explained all these were deposited as family valuables and none of his family member is aware of this.

I am now seeking assistance in order to get this funds/Gold and also seek your advice for any profitable business that I can invest in your country where you live in and also wish to ask if you could help take me and Sherry to your Country and take Sherry as your own Daughter and me as your Love. Am willing to love and do what so ever you ask me to do if you could take me and Sherry out of this Evil continent of Africa.

I hope to read from you as soon as possible.

Yours Miss Olga Petukhova
E-mail:petukhova at napolun.com