[Debian-olpc-devel] Fwd: Formulation Chemist , R & D, QA QC, Techno Marketing cosmetics, perfumery, detergent, pharmacy industry..

Nitesh Rajput. Research Executive. nit.rajk7 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 09:44:25 UTC 2012

  *hello,
This is Mr. Nitesh P. Rajput .*
*have  Experience  in industry ,in cosmetics R &D of all products like skin
care, hair care,body creams,hand creams, many kind of Bath products,*
*
*
*
& Searching for job in cosmetics or perfumery industry .
Ready to work any where. i am sending you here my update CV. you will see &
reply me in same ASAP you have possible.

*
--
*              HAVE GREAT  DAY AHEAD*
*Thanking you for your kind understanding co-operation establish healthy

* IF ANY NEED FEEL FREE TO CONTACT*

*            Thanking You,
         Mr Nitesh P.  Rajput.
***
*       Senior Manager "R&D"
RICHFEEL health and Beuty Pvt Ltd.
            **nit.rajk7 at gmail.com*
*             +919021946945*
***P Save a tree. Don't print this e-mail unless you really need to*