[Debian-olpc-devel] Greetings from George Daniels

Chevrolet Promo adquisiciones at marena.gob.ni
Thu Jun 28 20:52:27 UTC 2012

Greetings from George DanielsI am George Daniels, a Banker and credit system programmer (HSBC bank).
I saw your contact email while browsing through  the bank DTC Screen in my office
yesterday so I decided to use this very chance to get to know you. I think
we should use every chance to know each other better and I am contacting you
for obvious reason which you will understand. I am sending this mail just to know if this email address is OK,
reply me back so that I will send  more details to you,
and I have a very important thing to discuss with you, I still hope for your reply,
georgedaniels at postino.net. Have a pleasant day.George Daniels
Ministerio del Ambiente y los Recursos Naturales
MARENA