[Debian-olpc-devel] From Tiecol Consult and Importers Ltd.

Tiecol Consult and Importers Ltd mrs_rose_turey28 at ok.net
Mon Mar 26 13:12:43 UTC 2012

Tiecol Consult and Importers Ltd.
13  BP 1227 ABJ  13
Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire
West Africa.
Tel:+22566723711
E-Mail: mrs_rose_turey28 at yahoo.com.vn

Attn:Sir/Madam,

I am Mrs Rose Turey Tiecol Consult and Importers Ltd we are importers on General goods We are Buyer of used cars used Motorbike,used Tyre, used Bicycle, used Washing Machine,used Gas
Cooker,used Microwave, used Video Camera  used Digital Cameras, used Car Air Conditioners, used Computer Monitors,used Plasma TVs,used LCD TVs, used DVD & Blu Ray Players, used Speakers,used Desktop Computers,used Home Theatre Systems,used TV Stands Mounts & Units,used laptop, used Refrigerator & Freezers,used Room air conditioners,used Mobile Telephone etc.We allso supplier to Government.

We are importers based on everything used, African markets systerm demands of used items for cheaper rates.My company is interested in the purchase of your Goods products.Kindly send me
an email to my email address with  details of:

*Minimum Order Quantity
*Your delivery time
*Payment terms
*And your products warranty

Your company address and telephone number and Fax number. We will also need your price list, samples of your product and catalogue.

Do also inform us on your mode of receiving our payment after purchase. As soon as we receive the above requirement, we will communicate with our consultant for immediate.

We look forward to establishing a long lasting business relationship with you and your Company.

I await to hear from you urgently to my email

Yours faithful

E-Mail: mrs_rose_turey28 at yahoo.com.vn