[Debian-olpc-devel] sugar-calculate-activity_40-1_amd64.changes ACCEPTED into unstable
Debian FTP Masters
ftpmaster at ftp-master.debian.org
Mon May 28 16:04:48 UTC 2012
sugar-calculate-activity (40-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
[ Holger Levsen ]
* Remove myself from uploaders.
[ Jonas Smedegaard ]
* Drop all local CDBS snippets: included with main cdbs package now.
* Revert apply patch to source in Git (and just drop it, as it is now
* Drop build-dependencies on quilt and patchutils.
* Include debhelper.mk (do not rely on python-sugar.mk including it).
* Ease building with git-buildpackage: Git-ignore quilt .pc dir.
* Shorten Vcs-Git, and use anonscm.debian.org for Vcs-Browser.
* Append _DEFAULT to deprecated CDBS variables in rules file.
* Update package relations:
+ Tighten build-dependency on cdbs and python: Needed for python2
+ Stop build-depending on python-central: No longer used.
+ Relax build-depend unversioned on debhelper and devscripts: Needed
versions satisfied even in oldstable.
+ Suppress unneeded auto-resolved build-dependency on python-dev.
* Bump debhelper compatibility level to 7.
* Bump standards-version to 3.9.3.
* Use Python helper python2 (not python-central).
* Refer to FSF website (not postal address) in licensing header of
* Extend copyright of Debian packaging to cover recent years.
* Rewrite copyright file using format 1.0.
* Set 0.88 as default branch (and drop branch list): Works on all
(currently packaged) Sugar branches.
* Modernize long description, based on upstream wiki phrases.
* Unset executable bit on svg file.
Override entries for your package:
sugar-calculate-activity_40-1.dsc - source x11
sugar-calculate-activity_40-1_all.deb - optional x11
Announcing to debian-devel-changes at lists.debian.org
Thank you for your contribution to Debian.
More information about the Debian-olpc-devel