[Debian-olpc-devel] sugar-browse-activity_137-1_amd64.changes is NEW
Debian FTP Masters
ftpmaster at ftp-master.debian.org
Mon May 28 21:34:02 UTC 2012
(new) sugar-browse-activity_137-1.debian.tar.gz optional x11
(new) sugar-browse-activity_137-1.dsc optional x11
(new) sugar-browse-activity_137-1_all.deb optional x11
web browsing activity for the Sugar graphical shell
Sugar is a desktop environment. It is conceived as a platform upon
which children learn with Sugar Activities. The platform provides
mechanisms for collaboration, reflection, and exploration. Sugar
Activities cover a broad range of applications: browsing, drawing,
composing, writing, programming, etc.
The Browse activity provides a web browser based on the WebKit engine.
(new) sugar-browse-activity_137.orig.tar.bz2 optional x11
sugar-browse-activity (137-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
+ Uses sugar-toolkit-gtk3 and WebKit (not Hulahop or Xulrunner).
* Suppress unneeded auto-resolved build-dependency on python-dev.
Thanks to lintian.
* Bump debhelper compatibility level to 7.
* Bump standards-version to 3.9.3.
* Use Python helper python2 (not python-support).
* Use anonscm.debian.org for Vcs-Browser field.
* Update copyright file:
+ Rewrite using format 1.0.
+ Extend copyright coverage of some files to include recent years.
* Remove debian/source/local-options: abort-on-upstream-changes and
unapply-patches are default in dpkg-source since 1.16.1.
* Update package relations:
+ Depend on python-sugar3, python-gir and some GIR bindings, instead
of some Python libraries: Needed for sugar-toolkit-gtk3 rewrite.
+ Tighten build-dependency on cdbs and python: Needed for python2
+ Recommend sugar-session (not bogus sugar).
+ Set 0.88 as primary branch, i.e. add append versioned dependencies
for unversioned virtual Sugar dependencies.
+ Relax build-depend unversioned on debhelper and devscripts: Needed
versions satisfied even in oldstable.
+ Stop build-depending on python-central: No longer used.
* Switch packaging to unversioned package naming.
* Drop patch 1002: Obsolete.
* Modernize long description, based on upstream wiki phrases.
* Refer to FSF website (not postal address) in licensing header of
Override entries for your package:
Announcing to debian-devel-changes at lists.debian.org
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
More information about the Debian-olpc-devel