[Debian-olpc-devel] Urgent Assistant?

Mr. Douglas McDougall OBE tlakalem at webmail.co.za
Sun Aug 11 10:26:39 UTC 2013

--
Dear

I am Mr. Douglas McDougall OBE, Fund Managers? Association of Scottish
Investment Trust Plc. The World Largest Fund Management Company with
over £1.2Trillion Capital Investment fund and most diversified private
investment company in UK, Director of The Monks Investment Trust,
Pacific Horizon Investment Trust and Herald Investment Trust, former
senior partner of Baillie Gifford & Co and former chairman of IMRO,
the Association of Investment Companies in UK.

I am privileged to contact you of an interest to invest a huge fund in
your country business interest in the following sectors: Electronics,
Banking, Oil Sector, Real Estate, Stock Speculation and Mining,
Agriculture, Transportation and Tobacco. If you think you have a solid
background and idea of making good profit in any of the mentioned
business sectors in your country.

Please write me for possible business co-operation through this my
private email
(douglasmc014 at gmail.com)Thanks for your understanding as I would wait
to get immediate response from you.

Please you can also get back to me through my mobile number +44-793-867- 9418

Best Regards,

Mr. Douglas McDougall OBE
Phone:+44-793-867- 9418
Fax: + 44-7006-079-615
Fund Managers? Association Scottish Investment Trust Plc
http://www.sit.co.uk/about/key_personnel/directors/