[Debian-olpc-devel] Processed: found 608646 in wheezy/None, unarchiving 662897, found 662897 in wheezy/None, closing 662897 ...

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Sun Jan 20 05:30:23 UTC 2013

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> found 608646 wheezy/None
Bug #608646 [python-poker-stats] python-poker-stats: cronjob exits with error after package removal
The source wheezy and version None do not appear to match any binary packages
Marked as found in versions wheezy/None.
> unarchive 662897
Bug #662897 {Done: Roland Mas <lolando at debian.org>} [gforge-web-apache2-vhosts] gforge-web-apache2-vhosts: fails to purge - command fusionforge-config in postrm not found
Unarchived Bug 662897
> found 662897 wheezy/None
Bug #662897 {Done: Roland Mas <lolando at debian.org>} [gforge-web-apache2-vhosts] gforge-web-apache2-vhosts: fails to purge - command fusionforge-config in postrm not found
The source wheezy and version None do not appear to match any binary packages
Marked as found in versions wheezy/None and reopened.
> close 662897
Bug #662897 [gforge-web-apache2-vhosts] gforge-web-apache2-vhosts: fails to purge - command fusionforge-config in postrm not found
Marked Bug as done
> found 669278 wheezy/None
Bug #669278 [src:phonon] please add phonon-backend-xine transitional package
Bug #669878 [src:phonon] Could not perform immediate configuration on 'phonon-backend-vlc'
The source wheezy and version None do not appear to match any binary packages
Marked as found in versions wheezy/None.
Marked as found in versions wheezy/None.
> found 632955 wheezy/None
Bug #632955 [mini-buildd-bld] mini-buildd-bld: fails to install
The source wheezy and version None do not appear to match any binary packages
Marked as found in versions wheezy/None.
> found 656746 wheezy/None
Bug #656746 [mini-buildd-rep] mini-buildd-rep: fails to install
The source wheezy and version None do not appear to match any binary packages
Marked as found in versions wheezy/None.
> found 677805 wheezy/None
Bug #677805 [sugar-chat-activity-0.86] sugar-chat-activity-0.86: fails to upgrade from squeeze: Could not perform immediate configuration on 'python-sugar-toolkit-0.88'.
The source wheezy and version None do not appear to match any binary packages
Marked as found in versions wheezy/None.
> found 678025 wheezy/None
Bug #678025 [gforge-plugin-contribtracker,gforge-plugin-extratabs,gforge-plugin-globalsearch,gforge-plugin-mediawiki,gforge-plugin-projectlabels] gforge-plugin-*: fails to install: DBI connect('dbname=gforge', 'gforge', ...) failed: FATAL: Ident authentication failed for user "gforge" at /usr/share/gforge/lib/include.pl line 35
The source wheezy and version None do not appear to match any binary packages
Marked as found in versions wheezy/None.
> affects 646837 + bugzilla
Bug #646837 [bugzilla3] Without liburl-perl bugzilla3 cant be installed
Added indication that 646837 affects bugzilla
> found 646837 wheezy/None
Bug #646837 [bugzilla3] Without liburl-perl bugzilla3 cant be installed
The source wheezy and version None do not appear to match any binary packages
Marked as found in versions wheezy/None.
> affects 595593 + fossology-scheduler-single
Bug #595593 {Done: Andreas Beckmann <debian at abeckmann.de>} [fossology] fossology: fails to install
Added indication that 595593 affects fossology-scheduler-single
> affects 669278 + kdebase
Bug #669278 [src:phonon] please add phonon-backend-xine transitional package
Bug #669878 [src:phonon] Could not perform immediate configuration on 'phonon-backend-vlc'
Added indication that 669278 affects kdebase
Added indication that 669878 affects kdebase
> unarchive 552763
Bug #552763 {Done: Sam Hocevar <sho at debian.org>} [libcucul-dev] no-copyright-file
Unarchived Bug 552763
> found 552763 wheezy/None
Bug #552763 {Done: Sam Hocevar <sho at debian.org>} [libcucul-dev] no-copyright-file
The source wheezy and version None do not appear to match any binary packages
Marked as found in versions wheezy/None and reopened.
> close 552763
Bug #552763 [libcucul-dev] no-copyright-file
Marked Bug as done
> found 691441 wheezy/None
Bug #691441 [libqglviewer-qt4-2] libqglviewer-qt4-2: copyright file missing after upgrade (policy 12.5)
Bug #692946 {Done: Andreas Tille <tille at debian.org>} [cdd-dev] cdd-dev: copyright file missing after upgrade (policy 12.5)
The source wheezy and version None do not appear to match any binary packages
Marked as found in versions wheezy/None and reopened.
> close 692946
Bug #692946 [cdd-dev] cdd-dev: copyright file missing after upgrade (policy 12.5)
Marked Bug as done
> affects 692946 + cdd-common
Bug #692946 {Done: Andreas Beckmann <debian at abeckmann.de>} [cdd-dev] cdd-dev: copyright file missing after upgrade (policy 12.5)
Added indication that 692946 affects cdd-common
> unarchive 552761
Bug #552761 {Done: Marco Rodrigues <gothicx at sapo.pt>} [gaim-otr] no-copyright-file
Warning: Unknown package 'gaim-otr'
Unarchived Bug 552761
Warning: Unknown package 'gaim-otr'
> found 552761 squeeze/None
Bug #552761 {Done: Marco Rodrigues <gothicx at sapo.pt>} [gaim-otr] no-copyright-file
Warning: Unknown package 'gaim-otr'
The source squeeze and version None do not appear to match any binary packages
Marked as found in versions squeeze/None and reopened.
Warning: Unknown package 'gaim-otr'
> close 552761
Bug #552761 [gaim-otr] no-copyright-file
Bug #562857 {Done: Julien Valroff <julien at debian.org>} [libdspam7-drv-sqlite3] cronjob produces output after package removal
Bug #540064 {Done: Julien Valroff <julien at debian.org>} [libdspam7-drv-sqlite3] cronjob produces output after package removal
The source squeeze and version None do not appear to match any binary packages
Marked as found in versions squeeze/None and reopened.
Marked as found in versions squeeze/None and reopened.
> close 562857
Bug #562857 [libdspam7-drv-sqlite3] cronjob produces output after package removal
Bug #540064 [libdspam7-drv-sqlite3] cronjob produces output after package removal
Marked Bug as done
Marked Bug as done
> unarchive 574220
Bug #574220 {Done: Andreas Beckmann <debian at abeckmann.de>} [firebird2.0-classic] firebird2.0-classic: package purge (after dependencies removal) fails
Warning: Unknown package 'firebird2.0-classic'
Unarchived Bug 574220
Warning: Unknown package 'firebird2.0-classic'
> found 574220 squeeze/None
Bug #574220 {Done: Andreas Beckmann <debian at abeckmann.de>} [firebird2.0-classic] firebird2.0-classic: package purge (after dependencies removal) fails
Warning: Unknown package 'firebird2.0-classic'
The source squeeze and version None do not appear to match any binary packages
Marked as found in versions squeeze/None and reopened.
Warning: Unknown package 'firebird2.0-classic'
> close 574220
Bug #574220 [firebird2.0-classic] firebird2.0-classic: package purge (after dependencies removal) fails
Warning: Unknown package 'firebird2.0-classic'
Marked Bug as done
Warning: Unknown package 'firebird2.0-classic'
> affects 696375 + mono
Bug #696375 [mono-gac] mono-gac: fails to upgrade from lenny if libgmime2.2-cil is still installed
Added indication that 696375 affects mono
> found 696375 squeeze/None
Bug #696375 [mono-gac] mono-gac: fails to upgrade from lenny if libgmime2.2-cil is still installed
The source squeeze and version None do not appear to match any binary packages
Marked as found in versions squeeze/None.
> unarchive 542157
Bug #542157 {Done: Gerrit Pape <pape at smarden.org>} [runit-run] fails to install
Warning: Unknown package 'runit-run'
Unarchived Bug 542157
Warning: Unknown package 'runit-run'
> found 542157 squeeze/None
Bug #542157 {Done: Gerrit Pape <pape at smarden.org>} [runit-run] fails to install
Warning: Unknown package 'runit-run'
The source squeeze and version None do not appear to match any binary packages
Marked as found in versions squeeze/None and reopened.
Warning: Unknown package 'runit-run'
> close 542157
Bug #542157 [runit-run] fails to install
Warning: Unknown package 'runit-run'
Marked Bug as done
Warning: Unknown package 'runit-run'
> affects 696366 + zabbix-server-mysql
Bug #696366 [zabbix-server-pgsql] zabbix-server-pgsql: fails to upgrade from lenny to squeeze
Added indication that 696366 affects zabbix-server-mysql
> found 693984 squeeze/None
Bug #693984 [libzorpll-dev] libzorpll-dev: fails to upgrade lenny -> squeeze - trying to overwrite /usr/include/zorp/streamblob.h
The source squeeze and version None do not appear to match any binary packages
Marked as found in versions squeeze/None.
> close 685469
Bug #685469 [ekg2] ekg2: missing copyright file
Marked Bug as done
> found 685469 1:0.3.1~rc1-1
Bug #685469 {Done: Andreas Beckmann <debian at abeckmann.de>} [ekg2] ekg2: missing copyright file
Marked as found in versions ekg2/1:0.3.1~rc1-1.
> retitle 698533 poker-web: modifies a shipped file: /usr/share/poker-web/currency_one.php
Bug #698533 [poker-web] poker-web: modifies a shipped file: /usr/share/poker-web/currency_one.php# ^^^ a magic version number for piuparts-analyze
Changed Bug title to 'poker-web: modifies a shipped file: /usr/share/poker-web/currency_one.php' from 'poker-web: modifies a shipped file: /usr/share/poker-web/currency_one.php# ^^^ a magic version number for piuparts-analyze'
> close 595488
Bug #595488 [tumgreyspf] cronjob exits with error after package removal
Marked Bug as done
> close 672153
Bug #672153 [dosage] dosage: unowned files after purge (policy 6.8, 10.8): /usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/dosage/plugins/dropin.cache
Marked Bug as done
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

540064: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=540064