[Debian-olpc-devel] Hello

Amir Gabriel babyamir1988 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 13:25:05 UTC 2013

Hello,

   My name is Miss Amir. i am a young  girl seeking for your
   relationtionship.i have something to discuss with you.i saw
   your contact today and accepted in you.i will like you to mail me
   back because i will tell you more of myself.Remember,distance,age or
   colour will not be a barrier to our relationship. It is only
   understanding that matters.i am waiting for your urgent

   reply.

   Yours Miss Amir.

NOVO: Acompanhe as noticias do dia e as novidades do AEIOU no
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pt.aeiou