[Debian-olpc-devel] I LEFT A CHEQUE OF $800,000 FOR YOU....

Mr Edwin Ofor edwin_ofor123 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 22 11:42:20 UTC 2013

Greetings,

How are you with your family? I hope fine. I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise owing to the fact that you may not remember me. I contacted you sometimes in the past concerning a funds transfer which for some reasons I did not conclude with you.

I am happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Venezuela, he is the CEO of RV PLATINUM SHIPPING SERVICE based in Venezuela in the person of Mr Antonio Elortegui.Presently i am in Venezuela. meanwhile,I didn't forget your past efforts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact my secretary in Nigeria West Africa through his e-mail(francisokoye201 at yahoo.com)
Ask him to send you the total Sum of ($800,000.00)Eight   Hundred Thousand united state dollars which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me for the past. But now the CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT (CHECK) is with issued bank and will come to you as CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT (CHECK) so feel free and get in touch with my secretary Francis Okoye. He will send the CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT (CHECK) to you.

Regards,
Mr Edwin Ofor