[Debian-olpc-devel] E-mail Owner

Bono Land office at bonotellweb.com
Fri May 10 15:54:12 UTC 2013

Dear Email Owner.

Your Address which we extracted among other email addresses from your
Email Server through an Email Extractor Software and entered into our
Sweepstakes program with a File Reference Code: MCGSMAR/03-13, has won you
it owner a cash prize of (One Million, Nine Hundred & Thirty Thousand Euro
Only). See above are your winning details with which you can apply for the
release of the winning funds to you through our Governing Board Approved
Attorney.

Payment Details:-
File Reference Code:  MCGSMAR/03-13.
Winning Numbers: 7,3,14,19,29,41.
Governing Board Approved Attorney Details:-
Email: info at bonosnsweb.com

The fund is been given to you freely as a Goodwill Gesture and you don't
need to purchase anything from us or even play any of our online games
before claiming the fund. You have to send your complete full names,
residential address (Not Email Address), your present occupation, valid
telephone numbers and the above Reference Code and Winning Numbers to our
Governing Board Approved Attorney above email address within 28 days of
your receipt of this message in other for them to commence the release
processes of the Sweepstakes funds to you. This message was sent from a
notification alone email addresses hence we advise you only use only the
requested email address which is below the winning details in writing our
payment department for claim issues.

Sincerely yours,
Management Team.
Bono Lotto Madrid
Email: info at bonosnsweb.com.es
http://www.loteriabonoloto.info
Copyright (c) 2005-2012.

Disclaimer:
This is a Promotional Sweepstakes Program and our winner's emerges by luck
and should you decide not to claim the prize funds, then kindly ignore its
content and delete it from your email box.