[Debian-olpc-devel] Product Inquiry

Ibrahim Hamza Hassan mrscarman.unoffice1 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 10:32:26 UTC 2014

Dear Sir,

My name is Ibrahim Hamza Hassan. I am a business agent in Malaysia.
Your product line is needed in Malaysia through a government tender and i
would like to make a preliminary presentation of your company to the
interested buyer.

Please confirm if you will be interested to quote for a government supply
And please reply with your product detail to this E-MAIL:
inquiries111 at outlook.com

Send the follow information to me:
1. Catalog
2. Product Information
3. Price List

I will provide more information as soon as you declare an interest.
Thank you and I am waiting for your reply soon.

Best Regards,
Ibrahim Hamza Hassan,
A & H Agency SDN BHD
+60183277584