[Debian-olpc-devel] Jessie Sugar-0.104 packages

Martin Abente martin.abente.lahaye at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 12:37:52 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

I tested the latest unofficial Jessie packages for Sugar 0.104.1 using
Ubuntu 14.04 (Trusty) and I noticed that even though sugar-session-0.104 is
properly installed, much of the dependencies installed by consequence are
still using older versions of newer modules, such as sugar-datastore
(python-carquinyol) which causes the Journal to hang.

I supposed this must be related to the dependencies declarations in
sugar-session-0.104 package, but I have no yet replicated these tests with
a pure Debian installation.

Ideas? suggestions?

Thanks for this awesome work :)
Martin.