[Debian-olpc-devel] Hello I am Mrs Zafirah Rafiq From Syria

Zafirah Rafiq zarafiq9999 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 04:02:26 UTC 2015

Greetings

Dearest One,

Good day to you and your family, I hope my email will arrive to you at good time.

My name is Mrs Zafirah Rafiq from Damascus Syria. I am 56 years old, i'm one of the former senior inspector for Kawkab Oil Company. Why I'm contacting you is to know if we can have a personal conversation, whatever truth you may brief me will be highly recommended. Tell me more about your country, how good it will be to invest in your country, Such as buying of properties, or real estate and some tourist places or any profitable investment venture that will yield good profit.

I will like to relocate my family out from Syria, here in my country as there is serious war here, i need a foreign partner to enable me transfer my investment capital and then relocate with my family, honestly, i wish to work with you.

I will appreciate whatever result you may brief me, Do let me know your idea and knowledge regarding this or any other profitable investment venture you may suggest.

I have the total sum 13.4million usd ( Thirteen Million, Four Hundred Thousand United State Dollars)  If we can develop a good business relationship with you on mutual agreement and understanding, probably we can invest together as partners, if you’re interested with my proposal. In my next mail I will explain the full details of the project and interest, i shall tell you more about myself

when I read from you, you may as well tell me little more about yourself when replying.

I look forward to read from you at your earliest convenient time.

Regards
Mrs Zafirah Rafiq