[Debian-olpc-devel] My Sincere Greetings,

Dorris Justin justindorris1996 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 09:24:12 UTC 2016

My Sincere Greetings,

I am Mrs.Luana Barbosia,  I have decided to donate what I have to you
personally so that you can help me reach the /Churches/ Motherless
babies homes /Less privileges  and Widows'  around your continent
because I am unable to reach them all because of my illness wearying
me dawn on diagnosed for cancer  since 2 years now. I have been
touched by “God” to donate what I have inherited from my late husband
to you for charity works to the glory of God Almighty. I have asked
God for the forgiveness of my sins and believe he has forgiven me,
because he is a Merciful Father, I will be going in for an operation
soon.

I decided to donate the sum of ($18.4 million Dollars) to you for
charity work to the glory of God Almighty, and also to help the
motherless and less privilege and also forth assistance of the widows.
At the moment I cannot make or receive any telephone calls due to my
late husband relatives around me and my health status also. I have
adjusted my will and my lawyer is aware of it and chooses you to
accomplish this charity work to the glory of God Almighty.

I wish you the best knowledge and May the good God bless you
abundantly, and please use the funds judiciously and always extend the
good work to others, I intended to open a charity organization on my
name but due to my present situation, I wish you will further this
charity works to the glory of God. As soon as you get back to me, I
will direct you on how you will contact the bank and tell them I will
out  the inheritance funds to you and will send my personal date and
routing account information’s to you. I have already notified the bank
and my lawyer that I am willing out the funds to my good friend whom
will be handling my personal account, effective for a prudent work. I
know it will come as a surprise to you but I have been directed by God
Almighty through my prayers.

I wish you will quickly respond to me on my private email address as
follows (luanabarbosia at yahoo.com) if you able to handle this charity
work to the glory of God Almighty, then quickly get back to me and
indicating your interest in carrying out this task for more details
hope to hear from you soonest.

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Luana Barbosia.