[Debian-olpc-devel] ATM VISA CARD

OFFICE FILE pkaresz1982 at t-online.hu
Sun Nov 27 04:20:58 UTC 2016

  Attention: Please,

This is to bring to your notice that because of the impossibility of
your fund transfer through our western union network here, we have
credited your total fund of $4,500,000.00 Legitimate USD into an ATM
VISA CARD, and we have paid the delivery fee of your ATM VISA CARD to
you, we paid it because your ATM VISA CARD worth of $4,500,000.00 which
we have registered for deliver has less than 30 days to expire in the
custody of the DHL Company and when it expires, the money will go into
federal government treasury account. For that we decided to help you
pay off the money so that your ATM VISA CARD will not expire, because
we believe that when you receive this your ATM VISA CARD, definitely
you will pay us back and even compensate us for helping you.

Like i stated earlier, the delivery charges has been paid, therefore
the only money you were advice to send to them is their official
security keeping fees of $45.00usd every day.

The crediting re-activation, delivery and the company registration
charges has been paid by me, but I did not pay their official security
keeping fees since they refused, they refused and the reason is that
they do not know when you are going to contact them and the demur-rage
might have increased by then, They told me that their official security
keeping fees is $45.00 per a day, and I deposited it Saturday being
26th November 2016.

Therefore you should contact them with the below contact information;

DHL Express Customer Service.
Logistic Manager: Mr.Ben David
EMAIL : dhldeliveringcompany080 at gmail.com
TELL: +229 98233246

Try to contact them and also send them the security official security
keeping charge to avoid increasing of their fees and let me know
once you receive this your ATM VISA CARD.

Contact them today with your full information requested below;

Your Full Name;. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Your Age;. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Your Country;. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Your Residence Home Address;. . . . . . . . . .
Your Direct Phone;. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Try to indicate all this codes to them because it will prove that you
are the rightful person that own the ATM visa card deposited in their
custody.

Shipment Code awb :33xzs,
ATM CARD Registered Code No xgt442:
Security Code sctc:2001dhx:567:
Transaction Code 233:cstc:101:33028:
Certificate Deposit code: sctc:bun.xxiv:78:01
Depositor: Mr. Aaron John
Manager of UBA Bank Plc

This is to avoid wrong delivery, do that urgent to avoid increase of
their keeping fees and let us know once you receive your ATM VISA
CARD.

Yours sincerely,
Mr. Aaron John
Manager United Bank Of Africa Benin Republic.