[Debian-olpc-devel] My Dear Good Friend....I Need Your Urgent Partnership In Business

MR JEFF OWEN barclaysbankplc085 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 09:56:13 UTC 2017

My Dear Good Friend,

I am Jeff Owen  American solder currently in Syria on peace keeping
mission here in Syrian Civil War.  I would like to develop business
relations with you whereby you shall help me secure the release of
$120,000,000,00 Million United States Dollars under the term of trust
agreement.

In the cause of  my duty and to help save the victim of the war here
in in Syria, most especially children and Syrian refugees  to the
Middle East, in Turkey, Lebanon, Jordan, Iraq, and Egypt; slightly
more than 10 percent of the refugees have traveled to Europe  because
of this war which i believe  if you are following the update of this
war here in Syria, you will understand better. I was able to secure
$120,000,000,00 Million united states dollars in one of  the  raiding
in  the strong holds of the rebels. visit this link for more info

https://www.dailystar.com.lb/News/Middle-East/2016/Jan-13/331632-syria-army-seizes-key-rebel-redoubt-in-latakia.ashx

I am requesting for  your assistance  to help secure this fund. I will
appreciate your prompt response to this email with your decision on my
request, while i furnish you with further details  . Please this
discussion should  be handled with utmost secrecy.Get back to me
through my Email: headoffice304 at yahoo.com

Thank you for your understanding.

Jeff Owen