[Debian-pan-maintainers] packaging procedure

Sergi Blanch-Torné sergi at calcurco.cat
Fri Nov 6 08:51:15 GMT 2015

Hallo Fred,

In the time I've used for this, I couldn't find a way to adapt it to
cmake (I didn't use it before, and I'm learning it). I'm sorry but we
are at 4 days of the workshop where you like to use this version 0.8.0
of the ufo-core.

What I have locally is only the change from 0.6 to 0.8, a line in the
debian/control to add cmake dependency and garbage in debian/rules. I
think is nothing that helps if I commit it, and will left the repository
in the middle of a new release preparation.

/Sergi.