[Debian-pan-maintainers] packaging procedure

PICCA Frederic-Emmanuel frederic-emmanuel.picca at synchrotron-soleil.fr
Wed Nov 11 09:37:18 GMT 2015

Hallo Sergi,

> Hallo Fred,

> In the time I've used for this, I couldn't find a way to adapt it to
> cmake (I didn't use it before, and I'm learning it). I'm sorry but we
> are at 4 days of the workshop where you like to use this version 0.8.0
> of the ufo-core.

sorry for the delay. We had our "workshop" at SOLEIL and we are definitively interested by ufo :)
We did some reconstruction and it was working  :)

> What I have locally is only the change from 0.6 to 0.8, a line in the
> debian/control to add cmake dependency and garbage in debian/rules. I
> think is nothing that helps if I commit it, and will left the repository
> in the middle of a new release preparation.

Maybe the best way is to post here the log message when you try to build the package.
so I can help :).
ou can also put your rules files in the email so I can comment and give some advices.

Cheers

Fred