[Debian-pan-maintainers] tango-db 9.2.2 backport for jessie

PICCA Frederic-Emmanuel frederic-emmanuel.picca at synchrotron-soleil.fr
Thu Aug 18 09:38:24 BST 2016

Hello,

I would like to use the debian-pan-maintainers at lists.alioth.debian.org[1] in order to discuss about the tango Debian/Ubuntu packaging.

Is it ok for you ?

Frederic

De : Bodó-Merle Sándor [Sandor.Bodo-Merle at eli-alps.hu]
Envoyé : jeudi 18 août 2016 10:11
À : PICCA Frederic-Emmanuel
Cc : Schrettner Lajos; Heidrich Attila
Objet : Re: tango-db 9.2.2 backport for jessie

Hi Fred,

this is a little late reply concerning the topic, but we arrived at the point where we are testing our upcoming stuff with Tango9, so we'll be able to give you more feedback about the package status.

Our goal is that Tango9 to reach debian stretch in time.

Lajos Schrettner (in CC) is our Tango9 guy now in charge with our control system infrastructure, as such he'll give us the feedback soon.

br,

Sandor