[Debian-pan-maintainers] Packaging pytango 9.2.0

Sandor Bodo-Merle sbodomerle at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 20:12:07 BST 2017

Hi Fred,

i got a bit of time today and imported v9.2.2 of pytango (this one from
github - as was mentioned in another mail today) and pushed it to debians
git repo. Please review it - i built it and it seem to be ok. Also, maybe
we should wait with the upload till the python 3.6 transition is over. And
i still need to find some time to make a backport ....

cheers,

Sandor