[Debian-pan-maintainers] Packaging pytango 9.2.0

PICCA Frederic-Emmanuel frederic-emmanuel.picca at synchrotron-soleil.fr
Fri Sep 29 07:00:46 BST 2017

Hello Sandor,

you forgot to update the copyright files of the example directory content.
I found some GPL files inside, which is ok but need to be describe.

You can install the example files with dh_installexamples from d/rules

It should be nice also to discuss with the upstream about the DataBase device which is now part of the
pytango.

what is the purpose of this device.

the devices should be installed under the tangodevicedir whcih is available from the tango.pc file.

the problem I see is that this Device name is identical to the c++ one.

Cheers

Fred