[Debian-ports-devel] m68k, sh4 and x32 still delayed in wanna-build

Aurelien Jarno aurel32 at debian.org
Tue Sep 8 21:00:25 UTC 2015

On 2015-09-08 22:46, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:

> Hi Aurelien!
>
> I happened to upload a new version today of one of the packages I
> maintain in Debian and noticed that there is still a delay for
> wanna-build on m68k, sh4 and x32.
>
> While the package has already been built, uploaded and installed
> in the new version on other architectures, the three architectures
> still keep the previous version as "installed".
>
> I assume that m68k, sh4 and x32 have still not updated an configuration
> in wanna-build which allows them to build new packages as soon as they
> become available.
>
> If yes, could you please at least update the configuration for m68k
> and sh4? Because for these architectures, I can fully assure that
> they are using incoming.debian.org source instead of the old ports
> mirrors.

Yes that's the reason. I got the answer that a few of the buildds were
using the new configuration, but I never got the final ack that all the
buildd were changed. That's a prerequisite to do the change.

Anyway I have just done the change now for m68k and x32.

> As for x32, I am still waiting for acknowledgement from Daniel
> that he has updated his buildds for x32.

ok.

Aurelien

aurelien at aurel32.net                 http://www.aurel32.net