[Debian-ports-devel] m68k, sh4 and x32 still delayed in wanna-build

Daniel Schepler dschepler at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 21:36:33 UTC 2015

On Tue, Sep 8, 2015 at 1:46 PM, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz <
glaubitz at physik.fu-berlin.de> wrote:

> Hi Aurelien!
>
> I happened to upload a new version today of one of the packages I
> maintain in Debian and noticed that there is still a delay for
> wanna-build on m68k, sh4 and x32.
>
> While the package has already been built, uploaded and installed
> in the new version on other architectures, the three architectures
> still keep the previous version as "installed".
>
> I assume that m68k, sh4 and x32 have still not updated an configuration
> in wanna-build which allows them to build new packages as soon as they
> become available.
>
> If yes, could you please at least update the configuration for m68k
> and sh4? Because for these architectures, I can fully assure that
> they are using incoming.debian.org source instead of the old ports
> mirrors.
>
> As for x32, I am still waiting for acknowledgement from Daniel
> that he has updated his buildds for x32.

If you mean updating to ssh to buildd.debian.org instead of
buildd.debian-ports.org - yes, I've made that change.  If you mean updating
the schroot's sources.list setup to include the deb-src URL for
just-uploaded packages before they get dinstalled: I don't know that URL
(or off the top of my head where exactly I'd put it).
--
Daniel