[Debian-ports-devel] p8-platform packages on debian-ports ????

Michael Cree mcree at orcon.net.nz
Tue Apr 26 08:13:22 UTC 2016

Aurelien,

The p8-platform source package was built and installed on debian-ports
on the 23/2 for alpha, hppa, ppc64, sparc64 (according to
ftp.debian-ports.org/archice/log/install-2016-02-23.log), wanna-build is
saying p8-platform is installed but I can't find the built binary packages
at ftp.debian-ports.org (neither in the pool directories nor in the Packages
file for Alpha) and source packages such as libcec are bd-uninstallable (for
all of alpha, hppa, ppc64 and sparc64) because libp8-platform-dev built from
p8-platform is not available.

I am wondering what is going on.

Do we need to schedule a binNMU of p8-platform on the aforementioned arches
to get the binary packages?

Cheers
Michael.