[Debian-ports-devel] p8-platform packages on debian-ports ????

Aurelien Jarno aurelien at aurel32.net
Wed Apr 27 08:58:10 UTC 2016

On 2016-04-26 20:30, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
> On 04/26/2016 08:19 PM, Helge Deller wrote:
> > That said, having some kind of delay for the debian-ports buildds
> > don't sound like a bad thing for me. 6 hours is a little too much though :-(
>
> Wouldn't it be possible to just delay the removal process?
>
> I assume there is a cron job running on leda which is comparing the
> archives in ports and the release architectures and then removes
> packages if necessary.

I don't really know how to delay things, the idea behind mini-dak to
keep it simple is to be stateless.

Anyway I have just pushed a fix that should fix the issue. It also
includes sources from incoming.debian.org to do the comparison.

Aurelien

aurelien at aurel32.net                 http://www.aurel32.net