[Debian-ports-devel] debian-ports archive moving

Aurelien Jarno aurelien at aurel32.net
Wed May 25 11:23:58 UTC 2016

Dear all,

During Debian SunCamp [1] we will work on moving the debian-ports
archive from leda.debian.net to a DSA administrated machine called
porta.debian.org. The archive will therefore not be available during
part of the time from Thursday 26th to Sunday 29th.

The archive URL might change and the buildds will very likely have to be
reconfigured. We still don't have a fully detailed plan yet, so we can't
give the new details yet, they will be sent later this week.

In addition the leda.debian.net machine will be shutdown on June 1st,
if you have an account there, please fetch the data from your home
directory asap and delete it afterwards, so that we know that we can
determined what has to be backup.

Aurelien

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/Europe/2016/DSC#Events

aurelien at aurel32.net                 http://www.aurel32.net